Important Funding Information for Utility Clients
The Council of Infrastructure Financing Authorities (CIFA) hosted its 2017 SRF Workshop on October 30-31 at the Westin in Indianapolis. This informative SRF National Workshop included topics relating to SRF program trends including strategies for addressing affordability, asset management, Indiana’s recent application for WIFIA funds, and utility regionalization.
Conference topics of interest to our water and wastewater utility clients:
- Zero Cost Lead Service Line Replacement Opportunities
- Longer Term Loans (35-years)
- Green Infrastructure Incentives
- Benefits of Asset Management Plans
- Additional Funding Opportunities Through WIFIA Program
- Incentives for Regionalization
Commonwealth Engineers would like to thank the CIFA for hosting this informational workshop and keeping us informed with the latest in financing opportunities and best practices benefiting our clients’ needs! For more information on the opportunities and financial resources available for your utility, please contact Vince Sommers or Al Stong – (317) 888-1177 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The 2017 CIFA Workshop Invitation Information: