Engineering Interns and Co-Op Students
Opportunities in Indianapolis, Crown Point, Fort Wayne, and Evansville, IN, as well as Bowling Green, KY.
We are looking for exceptional engineering students seeking to gain valuable experience during the summer or academic year. Engineering interns and co-op students typically support one or more experienced engineering teams with the goal of gaining an understanding of the type of work needed to support large and small engineering infrastructure projects at an engineering consulting firm.
Experiences typically involve a combination of field and in-office assignments. This is an excellent opportunity for a pending graduate who is interested in pursuing a professional engineering career in the areas of potable water, wastewater, stormwater, dams, levees, site civil work, and sustainable infrastructure.
- Assist team members in engineering tasks such as field work, inspections, engineering reports, permits, construction engineering, and simple design calculations.
- Perform assignments requiring the application of standard techniques, procedures, and criteria to carry out engineering tasks.
- Work under the supervision of a project manager or senior-level team member.
- Review construction drawings and specifications.
- Pursuing a B.S. in Civil or Environmental Engineering
- Basic engineering principles & willingness to learn new skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to apply technical skills to meet project demands and solve problems for our clients
- Positive attitude and an impressive work ethic
- A clear sense of urgency and self-initiative to meet deadlines
- Attention to detail and ability to contribute to a positive work environment
- Passion and demonstrated drive to achieve goals