Water / Wastewater Professional Engineers
Opportunities in Indianapolis, Crown Point, and Evansville, IN as well as Bowling Green, KY
Commonwealth Engineers, Inc. is seeking water/wastewater Professional Engineers at multiple levels of experience.
Work will encompass all phases of municipal water/wastewater treatment process design including conceptual and feasibility evaluations, preparation of design reports, development of contract documents, bidding assistance, and support of construction engineering services.
In addition to treatment process design, ideal candidates will have hydraulic engineering experience with the planning and design of pump stations, collection systems, and distribution systems.
This is an excellent career opportunity for a multi-talented and creative Professional Engineer interested in solving complex water/wastewater engineering challenges.
- B.S. in Civil Engineering or a Similar Discipline (M.S. or Ph.D. is a plus)
- Registered as a Professional Engineer (P.E.) in the state of Indiana or Kentucky (or ability to obtain reciprocity)
- Experience with treatment plant modeling software such as GPS-X and Visual Hydraulics is a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently and in team environments
- Ability to serve as a mentor to junior team members
- Strong work ethic and organizational skills
Example base salary ranges listed below (commensurate with expertise/ability/years with P.E. license), plus annual performance bonus and additional incentive pay for each hour worked in excess of the 40-hour schedule.
- P.E. licensure < 5 years: $90,000 to $100,000
- P.E. licensure 5-10 years: $100,000 to $110,000
- P.E. licensure 10-15 years: $110,000 to $130,000
- P.E. licensure 15-20 years: $130,000 to $150,000
- P.E. licensure 20+ years: $150,000 to $180,000