Dams and levees are an important part of our communities’ infrastructure. They provide hydroelectric power, help control floods, make rivers navigable, and aid in the creation of raw water sources such as reservoirs. We provide specialized consulting engineering services to help communities develop new structures, evaluate existing issues or rehabilitate existing dams and levees.
Our team of professionals can lead you through all aspects of the evaluation and design or embankment dams and levees including revitalization, replacement, and maintenance. We combine innovative technologies, models, and strong planning tools to quantify and evaluate each client’s needs and provide reliable, yet cost-effective solutions.
- Evaluation & Design of New Structures
- Hydrologic & Hydraulic (H & H) Modeling and Evaluations
- Emergency Action Plans
- O & M Assistance
- Assessment of Existing Drainage Facilities
- Evaluation of Weirs and/or Gated Control Structures
- Energy Dissipation Structures
- Forensic Analysis
- Regulatory Assistance & Development