Project Highlight: Nappanee Northwood Tank Improvements
Commonwealth Engineers, Inc. performed design, procurement, and construction engineering services for improvements to the Northwood Water Tank for the City of Nappanee. The 300,000 gallon elevated storage tank is located adjacent to Northwood High School and had not been refurbished since 2003.
Tank Improvements Include:
- Exterior Cleaning and Coating with New Logo
- Interior Cleaning, Spot Repairs, and Coating
- Installation of Cathodic Protection
- Piping and Foundation Improvements
- Miscellaneous Additional Requirements
Construction on this project was completed in September 2017, and all items were constructed for under $120,000.
Should your community have any water tank improvement needs, call our staff at (317)888-1177 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for funding and design options.